Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sewing Some Shirts & Sniffling Some Snot

Gross!  Really, you're gonna talk about that on your blog?  Yes, I am because, well, it's my blog!  I've been tuning in to Living With Punks this week and last to participate in the Chloe & Mieko Sew Along project for Japan.  I've bought and pilfered my fabric, dug through my felt stash, hunted for some similarish buttons, and purchased two shiny white tees.  I've decided to make one shirt for a boy and one for a girl.  I've been very excited about it, but have yet to find the time to make it up the stairs to the sewing machine.  Now that the materials are washed and the pattern printed, I can't stop hacking long enough to be productive (coughing, not computers).  Bug hasn't been feeling great either, and by the time I get him to bed, I'm toast!  I just hope that I can stop blowing my nose and covering my cough long enough to get a couple of stitches in.  I only have until Saturday to get the shirts stitched and linked up to Living With Punks!  Oy!  Here's to hoping for less snot and more stitches~

No comments:

Post a Comment